Originally Posted By: floyd jane
Tom/Janice,

Classic opening! Man! that is picture perfect!

Stunning vocal. You were born to this, girl! The mix under the vocal is just right - supporting, but allowing the vocal to shine. Boy, you sure got that bass in a nice place...

The steel swell into the chorus is special. (jealous)

The leads are all very well put together. Your best steel work so far (that I've heard) - top notch. The piano lead seemed like it needed just a hair more "punch" (volume, perhaps). The guitar was perfect! - great tone on that!

A very clever write. Solid throughout.

Everything about this is... professional. Studio quality.

floyd

Thank you floyd for saying that about my vocal. Some of my early memories of country music were of my daddy listening to Western Swing. And he played harmonica!

Janice

Originally Posted By: c_fogle
Wow guys, super job. The arrangement and production on this one really shines. Excellent playing Tom and Janice is superb with the vocals.

The writing and performance of this one gave me the vibe of those long years ago when girl country singers gave us real songs.

This is realistic to me, so much more so than the current crop of female country singers can do. This song will never be heard by the mainstream because the music industry have disabled their minds, but it should be heard, it will stand up against anything by anybody out there today.

Charlie

Charlie, that is incredibly nice of you to say that. It's just fun playing a small part in keeping songs like this alive no matter who hears them. I'm thrilled that you heard it and liked it.

Janice