Originally Posted By: JosieC
"Wanting more and never ever having quite enough"

My sentiments exactly Tommy. Why do we never quite have enough! We ALWAYS want more, more and more.

Great job. Love the guitar as usual and your vocals fit the song perfectly.

Joanne, Thanks for your compliments. Now I want more! LOL, Tom
Originally Posted By: Pat Marr
Good to see this song from you Tommy.. I recall having a conversation about the concept of ENOUGH when I visited in February. I suspected at the time that a song along those lines might follow.

I especially like the live feel of this one! It's a very lively tune, a real foot tapper... which almost belies the more somber theme of the song... but on the other hand it keeps the topic more interesting than burdensome.

I like the line "A worn out engine always running", which paints a picture that fits the story quite well.

Great guitar and vocal work, in addition to your already legendary song writing and mixing abilities!
Pat, This song was born out of that conversation we had. Thanks for your nice words. Good to see you back. Tom
Originally Posted By: Guitarhacker
Nice one.

It rocks in a classic fashion. This is a good song. I like it.

It has a looseness to it that makes it sound "real". I was trying to think what rocker this made me think of and couldn't pin one specific one down, but I hear influences in there from several.

The live guitar you played sounds like it's slightly flat from the BB tracks but....even with that, I was kinda OK with it.... it in itself adds to the uniqueness of this song. I would have tuned up, but like I said, it kinda works OK in the end. Wondering anyone else hears that and what they think.
Hack, you got me again! I checked the tuning and it was quite flat. Stupid me. Maybe I could have said when one guitar is out of tune a little, it sets up a chorusing effect and results in a bigger sound. But the simple truth is I forgot to check the tuning. It is hard to hear and I am quite surprised and a bit envious that you picked it out. Glad you liked it. Tom