Originally Posted By: PRADON

I watched with the biggest interest your channel on vimeo and I'd say : "It's exactly that I want to do ! " the perfect "chemistry" between sounds and images, here's the thing that I want to do modestly.

Concerning your last song, Walk with me, what I generally like in a song (variety, jazz, etc., no matter) is the harmony ; I particulary appreciate the chord ...mb5, that we call in France "diminué", (I don't know how to say in english), this chord is used on the "two", isn't it ?

I know a journey just for two

that gives a bluesy taste to your song, I like it

Bonjour PRADON,

Thank you for having a look at my videos and for listening to my songs. If you want to see some really great videos, have a look at the Youtube channel of RnAM. Anne-Marie puts together some amazing visuals!!! She and her partner post some terrific songs in this forum.

You have very well-tuned ears! The chord on 'two' is a diminished chord (mb5). Diminished chords are not used all that often these days. They're great to keep in mind, though, whenever you're after something a little bit different.

Once again, thank you for taking time to listen to my music and to write a comment. I appreciate it.

All the best,
Noel

MY SONGS...
Audiophile BIAB 2024