Maybe I should start a new thread, but I'll try here:

I like to play fiddle or guitar on stage and sing. I wish there was an upright bass player in the neighborhood that could accompany me. But there isn't. I love playing along with an upright bass.

However, some time ago, I discovered the real track bass in BIAB. At home, I like to isolate the base track and use my new zoom H5 multitrack recorder. First I lay down the base track and then overdub fiddle, guitar and or voice.

I wish I could take that bass track with me on stage so that I could have a virtual base backing me up on fiddle/guitar and voice. But I can't find any easy way to do that. I don't have a laptop but I have a new iPhone 6+. Maybe what I need to do is find a simple foot pedal to activate the BIAB bass track that is somehow connected through my iPhone and into the house PA sysstem. What ever the set up, it needs to be simple. It's hard enough to control all the variables so that you can begin playing back with just a bass track. If you don't start off perfectly, or you lose where you are in the song in the middle of the performance, it's a total disaster! :-)

Can anybody help me with a set up that would work for me? Thank you so much, Tom