Originally Posted By: PRADON
Hello Floyd,

In principle I am not the biggest fan of Country music, but I noted some very interesting things in your song : first of all, the orchestration, many instruments and a mix which is very well done ; One other thing that interests me is the voices in the background, is it your voice with reverb or samples?

Have a good day

Thanks, PRADON. The harmonies are me - my typical treatment - I do 2 harmony tracks (both thirds), pan them left and right between 30-50% (depending on the song) and add effects - typically reverb, some eq, delay sometimes - to give them some "space". Simple stuff.

Originally Posted By: Greg Johnson
Deliciously humorous!! Crafty and fun. Everything this type of song should be. When I saw the title, I knew it'd be great but I wasn't sure what type of song it was. The last line of the chorus delivers the humorous blow after a great setup. The master is back in town!! Great work Floyd! Take care. Greg

Thanks, Greg... always enjoy your take on a song...

Originally Posted By: JPeden73
Count me among the impressed as well. I'm always amazed by the unexpected lyrics you come up with. Not sure how you do it, but I like it.
Thanks for sharing this.

-Jeff

Thanks, Jeff... appreciate that...