Hi, Richard.

Nice song! You didn't mention what sort of feedback you were interested in (if any), so I'm going to take a chance and make some un-asked for suggestion. If that's not what you wanted... sorry for my presumptuousness, and just ignore what follows. wink

To my ears, the vocal is buried in the mix, and the lead guitar is always in front. I'd suggest adjusting the mix to bring the vocal to the forefront, as it's the most important.

The guitar never seems to let up - having it sit out for a while would add some contrast, and make it welcome when you bring it back in again.

BiaB has a harmony generator (Harmony | Audio Harmonies and Pitch Tracking...). You might consider using it to add harmony to your chorus for some extra punch.

Finally, at a bit over 6 minutes... well, I could see as a praise song some people might consider that a bit short, so I guess I should stop while I'm ahead. laugh

Anyway, don't let any of this give the impression that I didn't like the song! I'd just like to hear it with the vocal more in front. Give that BiaB guitarist a chance, and he'll solo in front of you all day long!

-- David Cuny
My virtual singer development blog

Vocal control, you say. Never heard of it. Is that some kind of ProTools thing?