Originally Posted By: Janice & Bud
Originally Posted By: tommyad
floyd, I read the lyrics first. I usually don't do that, but like Richard , I said to myself this can't work. Well you've proven me wrong again ( and I hate that ). This is a spectacular tour de force of how songwriting and performance combine to make the sum greater than the parts. It has a New York feel and I am sure many Brill Building writers would have loved to have a piece of it. The mix, your vocal chops and arrangement skills are on fine display here. Another fine creation to add to your long list of artistic creations. Tom

It's a bit of a cliche around to say "I can hardly add to what's been said" but I'm gonna use it. Tom's mention of the NY feel and ROG's mention of hearing the song as film credits roll really nail it in our opinion. Rarely do strings really work for us but they are a huge part of this production. Couldn't imagine it w/o them. Watching the growth and breadth of your production chops over the last couple of years has been immensely enjoyable and, yes, humbling.

Most stellar mr jane.

J&B

Thanks, y'all! Always appreciate your comments...

Originally Posted By: PgFantastic
This is an amazing song, so well performed and produced; just amazing; thanks for sharing!

Thanks for listening, Robert...

Originally Posted By: rickey2005
I more than halfway wish I'd written this. Beautiful.
Rick

Thanks for stopping by, Rick...

Originally Posted By: Al-David
Hi Floyd ...

My first post of any kind in about 9 months. And what a way to come back!

It's rare a song with neither a chorus nor a bridge can keep the listener engaged until the end. But this one did. It might be half this and half that ... but it's all great!

Wonderful development of a full lyric around one word ... takes lots of skill to so that effectively. And the musical score was a perfect fit, as was your voice. Greta in every way! Best to you ...

Alan

Alan - just a pleasure to see you back around... hope you an Di are doing well...