Originally Posted By: mwgilbert

Most of the time, inputting MIDI notes (after the fact in a DAW) and trying to make it happen with a VST is never 100% successful.

First I liked the song. A good mixture of sounds and a good mix.

Second, I respectfully disagree with your MIDI statement. I add MIDI to RTs quite a bit. If your "never 100% successful" statement is true then either you need better sounding VSTis and/or your MIDI or music techniques need improving, no disrespect intended. Getting good sounding MIDI takes time as you must learn how MIDI works and you must have the tools to make it work such as good sounding VSTis and MIDI controllers.

Again I mean no disrespect as I've been there and done that. I will listen to some MIDI stuff that I did a few years ago and man does it suck! I did not have the skills to pull it off. Plus I am still learning about MIDI and music. So much to learn and so little time.

As I said I did like this song.

Me, it's not about how many times you fail, it's about how many times you get back up.
Cop, that's not how field sobriety tests work.

64 bit Win 10 Pro, the latest BiaB/RB, Roland Octa-Capture audio interface, a ton of software/hardware