Since I was one who gave you 'flack', allow me to elucidate. Your statement:

“Secondly I play guitar though a pedal board into a guitar amp, but also via a Roland GR-33 guitar synth into my stereo PA, a Fender Passport 150.

From my laptop I split the BiaB output via a Roland UM one into an UA-1 X (for Real Sounds) and Roland XV-5050 (For MIDI sound) and (MIDI) Output Chords to my TC-Helicon Voice Works (For “Close Harmony” singing “Four Freshmen”-style),

The Real and Midi sounds are mixed together with the aid of a small (4 channel mixer) and then go through a 3 way crossover filter. The output of the treble and middle tones are sent (in stereo) to the mixer part of the Passport, while the bass part is send to two Gallien-Krueger bass amps. 

This way the bass, bass drum and the lower end of the piano do not “burden” the small Passport speakers and can be fully controlled separately. 

The outputs from the TC-Helicon Voice Works go in stereo via an Antares AVP-1 and into the Passport mixer.”

I'm sorry, but that is a very complicated setup for a single. You could accomplish all of that with a laptop, small format mixer and a decent PA. I see more of that setup than any other these days.

I don't want to bust your chops, but the Fender “Passport” is a toy. You might consider a couple of powered speakers or a Bose system. Danny C has a Bose, and loves it.

If your system sounds good to you and you're happy with it, more power to you. I didn't mean to rain on your parade – I was just making an observation.

Regards,

Bob