https://www.reverbnation.com/bekahjoy?profile_view_source=profile_box

Its the second song down called 'Im so over you'
(The one called Cinderella also used baiab extensively but thatll be for another post)

Im quite new to music production so youll have to excuse my home recorded vocals and lack of mixing skills-its a work in progress.

All the guitar was generated by BAIB using
660, 661, 662, 657 -Texas rock guitar
647 Pop rock brit Edgy

drums and bass are midi from cubases halion sonic
I didn't use a style but just browsed through the guitars to see which ones worked best for the song

I have used a bit of reverse reverb on the guitar right at the start and also something called DBtapestop right at the end.
I have also EQd the 660 and 662 guitar in the chorus to give room for the bass in the other guitars.
I have also used Ample guitars Taylor acoustic guitar synth for the acoustic strums at the end. One other note-I have exported the guitar parts individually from babiab and then imported into Cubase and then cut and spliced them to get the exact playing style I want.
I am so massively grateful for this software! It has given a huge quantum leap for my production! Before now I had to rely on trying to get the guitar parts from studios and I invariably didn't like what they came up with. Im a bit of a control freak when it comes to creativity and I like to have everything just the way I like it. This gives me the flexibility to be creative without wasting loads of money on trail and error in studios!