Originally Posted By: JosieC
I cant even begin to guess who the band members are (other than Eddie and Pat).

here's a hint... Eddie's posts contain a profile pic (affectionately known as "Bad@$$ Eddie") and another, more genteel picture in his tag line (Affectionately known as "good Eddie")

The singer is "good Eddie" (including jacket and tie!)

The keyboard player is "bad@$$ Eddie" including black beret, and overall dark look)

Drummer is loosely modeled after Tommy Adams

Fiddle Player is based on Floyd's profile pic, with the long straight hair... top hat was added in homage to Tom Petty (who isn't on the forum, at least not under that name)

Bass player was originally based on the only defining feature in 90db's profile pic... his signature white fedora! Everything else is random, since I have no idea what Bob looks like. But as Floyd noted, Bud also wears a fedora... and he even plays bass... so, your call whether to see Bob or Bud in the bass player! (Except Bud's in better shape than my animated bass player, who probably couldn't wheeze his way up a 10 degree incline on a mountain bike)

and of course, the acoustic guitar player (added as an afterthought because Eddie requested it) is yours truly.