Originally Posted By: Pat Marr
Damn! That song sure is hot!

Loved the dynamics, and the natural feel you achieved by playing much of the song yourself! In so doing, you were able to create recurring themes on multiple tracks that held everything together better than glue!

I envy your intellect Tommy. Meeting you in person allowed me to witness the depth of thought that is an integral part of who you are and how you address life and your music.

You always manage to write music that is immediately likeable, and this was no exception. Clever word pictures interwoven with equally clever intertwined guitar passages to create an end result that is every bit as much mood as it is melody...

Indeed, that song is hot!
Pat, you leave me at a loss for words. You have a way of saying things that just stop me in my tracks. So I will just say glad you liked it. Thanks, Tom
Originally Posted By: PeterF
Damn it sure was good.
Thanks for listening and commenting. Tom
Originally Posted By: Guitarhacker
That sounds gooooood!!!!

Are there RT's in that?

Things I hear tell me no.... but IDK.

Nice writing too.

Acoustic sounds superb as does the vocals..... and everything else too.

That's the level of professionalism in the sound that everyone should aspire to achieve.
Thanks Herb. The dreamy guitar real track referenced above is in the choruses and a couple of fill spots. The vast majority is loops. The real tracks can work well with layered loops and I originally had more but I ended up deleting them because it was getting way too busy. Glad you liked it. Tom