As a late responder, I'm just going to agree with everything that's been said! I really enjoyed the text entry part of the video.. I thought it was a very innovative touch! You always have great videos, and I think that ramps your productions up to the next level consistently.

When I listen to your vocals I marvel that English is not your first language... if I didn't know you are from the Netherlands, I'd guess you lived in LA! You have that hard-to-acquire "non accent" that is sought after by nationally broadcast television people who need not to have a regional accent.

As usual, your key strengths are a well defined melody, your highly elastic and controlled voice, and your intuition about how to string all of the parts together in a pleasing way. Like Floyd, it's obvious that you aren't just experimenting to see what works. You wouldn't consistently hit the mark unless you had a good grip on what works so you could repeat the formula without repeating the composition.

Lastly, I like your songs because they tend to be ballads, artfully executed and emotionally evocative.

Keep 'em coming!