floyd, That beach under the Ruins in Tulum is one of the prettiest places I've ever seen. I have been there several times. This is another gorgeous production and write. There is great melancholy and beauty in this song. I had to listen many times to the fourth chord in the intro. There is a clash with the bass and guitar that at first sounded quite odd, but I have grown to like it as it sets a tension up to dive into the 1 chord for the beginning of the 1st verse. I don't hear that one off note when that bar is repeated during the verse as the guitar plays the chord in a different position. I know this is being really picky. I know you are a perfectionist and I'll bet this didn't go unnoticed. So did you also grow to like way the intro hung on that clashing chord before it resolved? I hope these comments don't detract from the fact that I really love the song and am going back for more. All these words about one little chord choice. What the hell is wrong with me? Another Great Song! Tom