Thank you to everyone who took a moment and offered feedback. I really appreciate it!

Originally Posted By: SRP
I love it!(especially the message). Good writing, production, choice of instruments, and vocals.
Sonny

Thanks, Sonny! I have an uncle Sonny. Is that you? laugh

Originally Posted By: Greg Johnson
This is really well done!! The melody is haunting, and the echo of the vocal is perfect for the feel. Arrangement builds and falls nicely. Great choice of RTs and execution. No criticism from me on this one!! Take care. Greg

David should be feeling good about these comments. haha! Thanks, Greg!

Originally Posted By: floyd jane
Nice write. A tight lyric that keeps you listening - always aware of the what the lyric attempts to convey. A nicely "comfortable" melody - what it needs to be...

The cello works well (it almost always does). The accompanying strings are tasteful.

Thank you so much! BTW, my favorite instruments are cello and guitar. I'd probably just use those if I thought I could get away with it. haha!

Originally Posted By: boehm
Welcome to the forum.

Thank you, Guenter!

Originally Posted By: RnAM
This is beautiful!
And we definitely love the repeating echo.
Kind of a 60s 70s feel to it all.
Rob & Anne-Marie

Thanks, you guys! Uh... You guy and gal! :-)

We'll see if my Neil Diamond influence comes out more in the future. :-D

Again, I appreciate everybody's comments. You're very kind! This is my first-ever produced song, and Mr. David Cuny played a huge part in getting it to where it is.

You guys heard it here first! (Is that how it usually happens? We show off for our PGMusic family first? heheh)

BIAB Audiophile 2016 for Windows, Cubase LE AI Elements, Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit, Axium Mini-Air 32, UR22, Alesis Monitors, AT2020