Haaaa!

David, man, you are sharp (I still remember our Tupolev/Ilyushin routine - Pat Marr called it a LOL-A-THON!). You couldn't have known that when I went to the TV themes website to get an arrangement of this tune, an automated voice informed me that CBS demanded the removal of the Streets of San Francisco theme. So it was off to YouTube, where you can watch complete episodes, complete seasons! But there, in order to get to the music, you have to listen through ... OK, here goes (try to conjure up a big-voiced announcer suitable to the period)

THE STREETS OF SAN FRANCISCO, A QUINN MARTIN PRODUCTION
STARRING CARL MALDLEN AND MICHAEL DOUGLAS!
THIS WEEK ALSO STARRING ALBERT SALMI, ETC. ETC.

So this guy is going on and on and I'm straining to hear what the band is playing. Nevertheless, I did cop all the voicings and then replaced them with my own arrangement. I'm very happy that you liked the final product.

Dean

Sweetwater Creation Station. BIAB 2018, Mixcraft 8 Pro Studio, Izotope Nektar 2, Ozone 8, KEYBOARDS: Kurzweil Artis 7, Crumar MOJO, Hammond XK-3, BASSES (fretted & fretless by Ibanez, LTD, Warwick. GUITARS by Guild, Gretsch, Ibanez, Eastwood (12 string)