Originally Posted By: Charlie Fogle
Nice, nice, nice. I haven't heard your original version for comparison but no matter.

This is totally up to your normal standards in Janice vocals and Bud's arrangement, mixing and mastering.

Let's just say there's magic in you two chillun'!!!

Your mastery over the Biab technology far exceeds my recollection of my early years experimenting with modern technology. I can still recall my mother yelling to me out the back door -- "Charlie, get away from that wheelbarrow! You know you don't know nothin' bout machinery!"

Charlie, you are too kind. My mantra with BiaB is "keep it simple stupid." I've learned my limits and, yep, they are influenced by my age and reticence to keep taking on more and more new digital products. I deeply admire the loops, and midi stuff and huge numbers of RT's that folks can arrange into masterful productions. I just don't think I could ever do that. I guess it's from years of playing in a 4 or 5 piece bluegrass band but I have to imagine that my productions are a small group and I'm looking at their backsides playing bass and also working the house/monitor system -- as I did for years, i.e., I have to approach this whole thing as though I'm mixing a live band. That scenario I understand and strive through BiaB to relive. Thanks again for the very nice comments!

Bud

Originally Posted By: MarioD
Loved it. A real toe taper.
Everything as usual is top shelf, super mix, great choice of RTs and of course Janice's super vocals.
If I had hear this is a record shop I would have bought it.

Thanks man, and you don't have to buy it...it's free!!! We appreciate you.

Bud