Steve...

Always great to see your name pop up! Means we are in for a treat.

[Thanks for checking in on "Shadow Of A Man" - and the nice comments. It's had a good run, so I did not want to bump it again..]

What a solid song! Nice tight, uncluttered songwriting. Nice sing-able melody. Overall, once of your best (among so many good ones).

Your vocals are always so well done! Sweet harmonies!

(Generally your productions (which as I have said before are the reason I bought BIAB - a forever thank you for that!!!) have RTs that I have not considered... this time, you have gathered a bunch of my favorites...The only one I haven't used before is the RootsRockTremolo - and it just happens I am using in a song I'm working on now...so maybe I'm catching up! smile )

Man! you are so good at putting this all together. Always bringing things in at the right time - in the right way... Your stops and holds are done so seamlessly, naturally - which, at times, takes some effort.

What is the effect @ 1:30?

Nice job with the solos - works nicely under the vocal going out (I'm a fan of that use of a solo...)

Terrific work. As always. I hope that you will eventually find more time to share more of your work with us...

floyd