Love Is Silent by Scandalous Grace

Sean Peifer: Music and Lyrics, Lead Vocals, Acoustic and Electric Rhythm Guitars, Lead Guitar Solos 1, 2 & 4
Mike Hansen: Electric Rhythm Guitars, Bass Guitar, Lead Guitar Solo 3, BG Vocals
Reece Bain: Keyboards, Drum Programming, BG Vocals
Andrew Peifer: "Expressions of something" (vocalizations)

Mixed by Sean Peifer
Co-Produced by Sean Peifer, Reece Bain and Mike Hansen
© 2015 Scandalous Grace

There are no Band-in-a-Box tracks on this final release. I assume it's OK to post user showcase songs here without BIAB tracks because in the rules, it says, "If Band-in-a-Box or RealBand have been used, please provide information as to which styles or RealTracks were used.
at times, Scandalous Grace will BIAB is used as a project "demo" for us to share with each other a basic template with which we can use to create our own recorded tracks for the final production, but we don't always leave Real Tracks in the final release.

BIAB and RB might both be used during the "building" phase of the song and if we use them, tracks would be exported from Real Band into Sonar where our final production will be completed. All 3 of us use Sonar for importing any midi tracks or real tracks for demos, then we'll use Sonar for recording our own tracks against those demo tracks and we'll mix in sonar.

We hope this is OK and we hope you enjoy our song! If this is not OK, feel free to have a moderator delete this thread and we'll not post songs here again which don't explicitly use BIAB or RB tracks in the final production.

Here is a little backstory on this particular song from the writer and lead singer of this song by SG:
-----------------------
I wrote this song to my son Andrew a few years ago. He is severely affected by autism and is unable to speak. (But he does make a lot of vocalizations. You will hear Andrew's voice in the recording. He did a great job .)

Mike and Reece graciously agreed to record the song, and they each deserve a lot of the credit for helping it to turn out as well as it did, providing not only excellent tracks, but also technical advice for things that I didn't know how to do.

We sincerely hope that everyone who listens enjoys the song. As always we appreciate comments on the mix. Thanks. -Sean Peifer

Thank you in advance for listening,
Reece aka "Beagle"

Last edited by Beagle; 12/08/15 04:44 AM.