Just a quick recap of why we've not around much lately:

1. As many of you know, our oldest son (49 years old) died of cancer several months ago. The legal and emotional issues have been a real drain.

2. Di had a stroke a couple of years ago and she is having some delayed issues with that ... some of them serious.

3. Back in early November I was diagnosed with Stage 3 colon cancer. I had surgery three weeks ago and they took out a grapefruit-sized tumor. I start chemo in January. I have 3 doctors and have been in their offices and clinics more than I've been home!

4. Some of you know I also am an author ... I write humor and action-thriller novels. I had a deadline for my latest novel. Had to get it too the publisher by the first of December. That took much of my time.

Okay, all that out of the way ...

When they did the cancer surgery, they damaged a nerve that controls the pinky finger and the one next to it on my left hand. I have no feeling whatsoever in those two fingers. Thus, my guitar playing is severely compromised. I may or may not get the use of those two finger back. It will take a year or more to know for sure. I say this because I will be using BIAB tracks for all lead guitar work for a while ... possibly permanently.

I wrote this song about 2 weeks ago. It's actually a rather quick project ... 2 days total from inception until the final recording. It's a mix of Gypsy Jazz and Slow Swing Jazz

Here are the BIAB & RB tracks I used:

Key=Eb , Tempo 100, Length (m:s)=3:02
No intro. 24 bar chorus, from bar 1 to bar 24. Repeat x3 choruses
Melody has 472 notes, Melody harmony is < no harmony >(0)
No Soloist track.
Song is saved with Volume, Pan, Reverb, Chorus, Bank0,
Song is saved with bar changes for Volume Changes,
Style is _BALFRED.STY (Jazz Bal w Pno FredGuit (85 RS))

RealTracks in style: ~481:Bass, Acoustic, Jazz Ballad Sw 085
RealTracks in style: ~487:Piano, Acoustic, Rhythm Jazz Ballad Sw 085
RealTracks in style: ~555:Guitar, Acoustic, Rhythm Jazz Ballad Freddie Sw 085
RealTracks in song: 1207:Fiddle, Soloist GypsyJazzBallad Sw 110
RealTracks in song: 2223:Mandolin, Soloist CountryShuffleAndy Sw 120 (Bluesy)
RealDrums in style: JazzBrushesSticks#1: a: JazzBrushesSticks#1b: JazzBrushesSticks#1

You might notice that all the instruments are acoustic.

One question: Is the bass line too loud? I have a tendency to do that. Please enjoy!

(c) 2015 Alan D, David, BMI

[size:14pt]http://soundclick.com/share.cfm?id=13272497[/size]

Last edited by Al-David; 12/12/15 07:49 PM.

BIAB 2024 Ultra Plus-all StylePaks*Win11*16GB DDR5*Rhyzen 9745x*AT 2035 Mic*Peavey Nashville 112 Amp*Ibanez ART120* Acoustic/Electric/Washburn D200S Acoustic*Stromberg Monterey Jazz Guitar

Loops: https://aldavidmusic.wixsite.com/bestmusicloops