Originally Posted By: Rob4580
Top marks for this one.
Those great vocals takes this over the top surely-evil-not.
Rob

Thanks Rob. Glad you like the vocal!!

J&B

Originally Posted By: Steve Young
Very, very good stuff! Excellent production. You just keep getting better and better! Vocal, as always, are spot on!

Steve

Thanks Steve. There seems no end of things to learn about production variables...but we keep trying!

J&B

Originally Posted By: dcuny
As always, well sung by Janice.

And the arrangement - it doesn't just sound like there's a band there, but the best session players in the business.

Impressive in every regard.

Thank you very much. That is exactly what we try to achieve! Let those RT artists shine.

J&B

Originally Posted By: Noel96
Hi Janice and Bud,

Magnificent music!!!!

Just a moment ago, I wrote in a comment on one of Tom's songs that I couldn't believe I was hearing BIAB. That's exactly the same here. There's not a trace of automation in this backing at all. It was so easy to imagine musicians performing for the entire length of the track. If I heard this version on the radio, I'd be thinking that it was a world-class Americana group performing. Bud your audio-clip-grafting skills are as exceptional as Janice's outstanding vocals.

I think I'd better wait a couple of hours before I head back to the song I'm presently mixing. I'm pretty sure that it's going to sound insipid after what I've just heard smile

All the best to you both,
Noel

Noel, I highly suspect what you are working on will sound like all of your productions, i.e., GREAT!

Thanks for mentioning the track comping and Janice's vocals. I wish my mixing came as easy to me as the vocals do to Janice!

We appreciate your remarks very much.

Bud