I had created the song called "Father of Love" with a friend of mine. A while back I decided to re-create this wonderful song in "Band in a Box" I hired a person to get the exact chord structure because my chord knowledge is very limited, and I can't decipher what chords are what, so I hired another band in a box form member to do this for me that is a musician and great guy. I am not sure if he wants me to mention his name so I won't right now, unless it is ok with him. So anyhow he put the chords together from the original song and this is what we came up with. I edited it and put my own flavor of instruments in the mix. Here is the like to my song called "Father of Love" I hope you enjoy. If you would like to know the instrumentation I will get it and post it. I just pasted this song back on YouTube, so without further adue here is the link to "Father of Love" Father of Love Written by me and a friend. And for those of you who did not hear the other version of this song it is right here. I am letting you hear this version because you can make a comparison. This version is shorter than the first original. The very first original is over 7:00 long, I shortened it up for YouTube though. This one comes from the final mix. As I said earlier I could not find the master to it so I just used the original mix down to get what I have posted on YouTube Here is the link... Fathe of Love from the original mixdown.

Last edited by trapper456; 02/04/16 12:56 PM.

Music is an expression that is a universal language, Never criticize anybody to harshly. They need time to grow but when they do, they do. Always be kind in what you say and do because the man upstairs is watching.