I have been to the ultimate guitar to, I have seen a lot of things that they do. Whenever I need a background to practice a song I go there to get the chord progression. I have made some stunning backgrounds though. As far as BIAB 2016, I am going to try to get it with my taxes. I am a lower income person and would like to buy a lot of things but don't always have the money. If I can't get it with my taxes I will have to try to save $50.00 per month until I get enough for it. But, if I do get it I will use this feature that you are talking about. I use BIAB because I have carpel tunnel in my left hand that is why I can't play around with the guitar to practice. I can only make chords for about 1-2 minutes then my hand starts to numb up that is why I am so intent on creating music with BIAB. I will get the surgery someday when I have the time. I had it done on my right hand and it has done wonders.

Music is an expression that is a universal language, Never criticize anybody to harshly. They need time to grow but when they do, they do. Always be kind in what you say and do because the man upstairs is watching.