Originally Posted By: Charlie Fogle
Whew... now this is a good one. Great collaboration. Great performance and arrangement.

Lyrically, this is an excellent candidate for a contemporary, modern country song and to my ear, without too much tweaking.

Not suggesting any changes or that any are needed. Just saying that to me, by several lines in, I saw potential for a good (aka Luke Bryan, Blake Shelton, etc) song. It's all part of my analytical process when I listen to a song. No matter what manner I dissect this song, it will work. So, I know it has that certain quality that stands the test of time. Good job to both of you.

We thank you for the listen, Charlie. You appear to be defining a "good song" as what Luke Byran or Blake Shelton do (how it reads anyway). I have to admit I don't much care for what either of them has been doing for quite some time - so I would not want to make this sound like them. Listen to some Billy Currington - I find that much more to my tastes and I could hear Billy doing a song similar to this. That "Luke Bryan sound" wears out quickly for me, so it is not something that I strive for...though I get that a lot of people like... Thanks for stopping by - always like to hear your thoughts...