A comment on sound systems. People have referred to Fender Passports, Mackie Thumps and the like. Those things are crap.

Why would someone spend good money on Biab with all the studio recorded RT's, good quality midi synths/samplers then use a cheapo sound system? That kills the whole thing.

The person who auditioned the QSC K10 and bought it has the right idea. Good sound isn't cheap so don't cheap out on it. It has to be the biggest part of your budget, not the smallest. You START with a good solid sound system first and go from there.

I'm also using a CPS Spacestation but not for one man band gigs, just for my keyboards. When I first got it the first thing I did at home was run some Biab songs through it and it sounded very nice. On the CPS website there are a ton of vids demoing that unit in small group situations and it sounds great. Another good possibility is EV powered PA speakers. I think those are very good for the money. I have the ELX112P and it also sounds great. The new series are ZLX I think. A pair of those is around $800 or so. Those and a GOOD mixer, again not some $100 cheap thing, can sound really good with Biab tracks.

Don't go bottom fishing with your sound system after all the time and effort you've spent on getting your tunes just right.

Bob

Biab/RB latest build, Win 11 Pro, Ryzen 5 5600 G, 512 Gig SSD, 16 Gigs Ram, Steinberg UR22 MkII, Roland Sonic Cell, Kurzweil PC3, Hammond SK1, Korg PA3XPro, Garritan JABB, Hypercanvas, Sampletank 3, more.