Noel,

that 10 years you've spent learning the craft of song writing really shows! Everything about your productions ... from the quality of your singing to the quality of the lyrics being sung... is top notch! And I really like the kinds of songs you tend to write... uplifting and affirming songs. This world needs more of that!

I was captured immediately by your drum intro... very cool! How did you do that? I know the tools exist in BIAB to create drum intros, but there has never been a button or check box to automatically add that particular song element... so when you hear a drum intro in a song that was created in BIAB, you automatically know the song writer used a little sorcery to make it happen!

I listened with headphones, and I was struck by the clarity of your mix! Every instrument and drum beat was clear as a bell! It may just be way these headphones are biased in terms of EQ, but the drums overall sounded a bit high in the mix. Whatever you did to make them clear also made them stand out, and you could probably drop the drum volume a bit to compensate. (But that might be a more a commentary on my hardware than on your song)

Hope its not too obvious that I'm struggling to find a nit so I don't gush like a fan... but I guess I AM a fan of Noel Adams' song writing! Any time I see that you've posted something I listen to it immediately!

As always: GREAT JOB! WONDERFUL SONG! Oh, and special thanks for all the added detail about how you approached the various aspects of your songs... its not hard to figure out that you are a teacher by trade... and I'd guess a very good one!