Originally Posted By: Janice & Bud
"The only grip I have with BB is it should allow for the drum tracks to be split out to separate audio files..
kick.wav snare.wav etc..."

In the BiaB file structure there are audio files of each drum RD and at the end of the audio file there are examples of each sound used by the RD drummer. You can use these to double the RD track or you can volume shape the sound out of the RD track and have only the selected sound, e.g., snare on it's own track for whatever effects you choose. I often double the snare.

Back to the song. Dunno if you use mastering software but with Ozone it is very easy to, e.g., add clean bottom end to the production w/o revisiting the mix...unless the mix is bad which yours is clearly not...at all.

Pardon the ramble we REALLY enjoyed the spin!

J&B

For me its more of being able to carve the different drum instruments frequencies into the mix and use proper eq. Its hard to do that on a single drum track. In my mixing I want to have the ability to hit individual drum instruments.. kick, snare hihat.. etc. and eq them properly by themselves. That is standard mix down practice. Most of time I hear what bb does with the drum, but I throw it away and use one of my plugins to simulate what I heard so that I can split the drum parts into separate tracks and do what do with them. The option to generate separate wav drum tracks (kick, snare etc) just would be an awesome update to BB at some point.