Originally Posted By: RnAM

Speaking of videos: we really love your animation stuff!
That must be a whole lot of work compared to the videos we do.

I seriously doubt that! Your videos are much more sophisticated than mine, and you probably spend a lot more time searching for resources that visualize the lyrics in your songs.. to me, that must require a lot of patience and good judgement (two attributes I lack)

Quote:
We're almost afraid to ask, but we would love to have one of those videos for our own songs ;-)

Rob

I'd be honored to contribute anything whatsoever to one of your top-notch projects! Just let me know how you want to approach it. I can't promise a fast turnaround, I have so many irons in the fire I'm already treading water to keep from drowning! But probably the way to go would be to start with the song (preferably a funny one, or the cartoon style animation would undermine the serious nature of the message).

I could try a different animation style for a more serious song... but that would require a learning curve that would increase the turnaround time.. and I think Anne-Marie's videos are so masterful at capturing the intent of your songs that anything I came up with would be a step backward in comparison.