Just a quick comment from my point of view:

When Rob And Anne-Marie asked me to make an animation for their song I was very happy to be included in a collaboration on such a good song... I love everything about it! They perfectly captured the 70s disco era sound, and all they asked of me was to present the visuals in a way that also matched the era... the green and orange interior decorating that was all the rage in the 70s, and of course, we'd need a mirrored disco ball.

I'd already done 2 music videos that were basically a band playing the song, and I wanted this video to tell a story. One of the lines in the song gave me an idea: "Holding you close this sweet loving could never be wrong..." and I immediately wondered what would happen if this sweet loving WAS wrong?? (yeah we need to make it wrong, wrong, wrong!)

The pilot video (which had to be trimmed down to fit the song) included more scenes that developed the dog's love for his owner. From the time the girl put the cassette in the player and turned it on, the rest of the video is from the point of view of the dog's imagination. (until the end when the girl snaps him out of it)

Depending on how you perceive it, the surprise ending could be either funny or offensive. We collectively decided to take the chance in hope that anybody who has ever owned a male dog would identify with the outcome. If anybody was/is offended by the leg humping... I apologize. But if you took the bait and resolved the surprise with a chuckle... thanks for "getting it!" That makes me happy!

I should probably mention that it was actually Rob and Anne-Marie who created the video in its final form. I provided one overly long rough version plus about 30 minutes worth of footage of different scenes from a variety of camera angles, then they took what they wanted and added some cool transitions. Without a doubt, what they ended up with is far superior to what I sent them!

Many thanks to RnAM for letting me take part in the project! It has been a pleasure working with you on this awesome song!