Originally Posted By: zedd
I just tested this with 2 different Waltzes in BIAB 2016 (build 127) and it appears to be fixed. Proper 3/4 count-in.

Trevor, can you confirm that this is still broken in the Windows version, or has it been fixed?

Hi Zedd
Thanks for the request
The problem is that if a song has a mixture of 4/4 and 3/4 time signatures and starts in 3/4, a style with a 4/4 time signature must be chosen.

The first bar is set to play 3 beats. But the count in is in 4/4.

You can download this sample SGU I just created that demonstrates the problem.

The Count-in that is set from Preferences is Global, not local to a song.

Try this on your system. Download the song and play it. It starts with the first 4 bars as a 3/4 and on the second 4 bars it changes to 4/4. Listen to the count-in, then start playing. Whoa!

BiaB checks the style to determine the count-in to use. All BiaB has to do is check how many beats are in the first bar, and use that as the count-in. Easy? Well, that's what I thought. Apparently this must be quite difficult. 3+ years, stacks of support, not one disapproval, and we're still waiting...

BIAB & RB2024 Win.(Audiophile), Sonar Platinum, Cakewalk by Bandlab, Izotope Prod.Bundle, Roland RD-1000, Synthogy Ivory, Kontakt, Focusrite 18i20, KetronSD2, NS40M Monitors, Pioneer Active Monitors, AKG K271 Studio H'phones