Originally Posted By: zedd

That is a very sensible solution Trevor. That ought to be fairly easy to implement, and seems like an essential addition.

Thanks to you for also lending your support Zedd. Yes, this can't be an impossible challenge, and it is only asking for what a real musician would expect in "real-world" conditions.

So, I'm going out on a limb here. Someone has to. Let's imagine you were in a band, and the band leader supplied a 4 beat count-in but expected you all to start playing 3 beats in the bar. No? I guess you can't imagine that. I certainly can't.

What would someone from PG Music play if they were in that band?

I'm going to keep pushing this, because what happens currently is just fundamentally wrong. This is not about improvement. It is about program "problem resolution" (note: I restrained myself from saying the "B" word, even if that's what it is.)

Imagine if Roland or Yamaha did this with their Arranger Keyboards. Imagine if a 3/4 song on their system started with a 4/4 count-in. No? You can't imagine that? Well, neither can I. If Roland or Yamaha did that you'd probably take it straight back to the shop. But that's exactly what BiaB currently delivers. Is that really musically OK? Think about it.

I have only ever tried to provide support, suggestions for improvement, and positive ideas to PG and his staff, and to offer ideas to better the product. My suggestions are supported not by 'just talk' but by demonstrated "real world examples". I can only hope that someone from PGM is listening. This is too important an issue to walk away from.

If you agree with rectification of product issues, then don't be afraid to lend your support, OK?

We all will benefit (PGM too...).

Trevor

BIAB & RB2024 Win.(Audiophile), Sonar Platinum, Cakewalk by Bandlab, Izotope Prod.Bundle, Roland RD-1000, Synthogy Ivory, Kontakt, Focusrite 18i20, KetronSD2, NS40M Monitors, Pioneer Active Monitors, AKG K271 Studio H'phones