This is my first multimedia production. It was inspired by a photograph which came out around last Summer/Fall. It will be obvious which one when you watch the video. I found it so inspiring it brought tears to my eyes. In all the complexity of race relations, and those who choose to use it as a wedge issue, I found the photo to be unique and powerful in that it broke through all the garbage and stripped things down to our basic humanity. The title came to me immediately, and within a week or so, the music just broke through. I cannot remember the real tracks but they are the same ones I used in Catch Me When I Fall around just over a year ago. The "favor" I refer to in the subject is to copy the link and send it on to friends/acquaintances if you like it. Most songs, for me at least, are personal, and for the enjoyment of those who relate to them. This one, is more socially relevant, or at least intended to be. I would like it to be "out there" as much as possible. There are about 3-4 seconds which are a bit political (sorry to anyone offended) but most of it is just a positive message and a tribute to someone I believe was truly one of the most special of human beings to ever walk the planet. Comments always encouraged. Take care. Greg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xeERG1LPEZs

Love Knows No Color

It’s the content of the character
Not the color of the skin
It’s not the features of the packaging
But the soul that lies within
We all feel passion, and we all feel pain
We have the same blood running through our veins

Love knows no color
Love knows no color
Love knows no color….
No color but red

Yet, still somehow the conversation stalls
On which lives matter more
Hate and bitterness consume the streets
People dying by the score
Some use the politics of color to divide
Why don’t we just focus on the things we share inside

Love knows no color
Love knows no color
Love knows no color….
No color but red

With the Sneetches on the beaches
Who walked like brothers on the sand
Dr. Seuss taught us a lesson even children understand
Don’t place yourself above another
Just to feed your foolish pride
Some folks wear their stars inside

It’s the content of the character
It’s the love within the soul
It’s a message that we should have learned
So many years ago
We heard the urgent call of Martin Luther King
And though they struck his body down, his spirit still does sing…

Love knows no color
Love knows no color
Love knows no color….
No color but red