hi Robert,

I love the concept of this song, and your lyrics are really interesting... full of visual images. The fiddle is used in a novel way, different than we normally hear it in contemporary music.

Of all the instruments in your mix I think the electric guitar matches the mood of the song best. It really shines in the mix.

There are times in the song where it sounds like the song has lost its key. I can't describe it better than that... maybe the chord progression forces notes that don't fit the key of the song, or maybe simply regenerating the real tracks until something more natural is played would be all it takes. I only mention it because I liked the song, but it was a little disconcerting to resolve the uncertain key as I listened.

Another nit is that the fiddle ended kind of abruptly. Again, the simplest fix would be to highlight the passage and regenerate until it ends a little more logically.

having said all that, I thought this was a very cool song, highly original and full of potential.