I feel bad, because the first reply is not a favorite thing, but an 'un-favorite thing'

Not to be negative, but to offer constructive feedback

This is my most un-favorite thing about BiaB. That menu that you get when you click on the mixer.

I started using BiaB in Atari days. I now use it in Windows 10 days - but I still have very little idea about what to expect from this particular menu. It needs a lot of work. Sorry.

Suppose I have a style with RealTracks, and when I click (Right or left) on the Guitar Track (note the track) I am presented with one single menu - with no categories or sub-items - that gives me options to select "a Hi-Q MIDI Synth Patch" or "Select MIDI patch" or "Freeze Strings Track" or "Select Best Chording RealTracks" or ....

I click on a track in the mixer and I get no fewer than 25 options - Many of which have got absolutely nothing to do with the mixer!!!! (sorry, was I yelling? I apologize).

Now before you slam me because you know it already, just imagine I'd like to hear a Flugel Horn on this track. I presume that the Mixer will allow me to find a Flugel Horn or a Sax. Imagine I am a brand new user, and I am confronted with this 'Menu' with a plethora of single-item options that only the original coder could really understand. Where would I start? Are you with me?

This menu needs a lot of work. It is full of ambiguity, descended from a lifetime of new features that have been 'tacked-on' without any real thought as to how to best deliver functionality, but to 'just put it here'.

Sorry Andrew that the first response to your post is not a 'favorite' feature, but this Menu gets me every time. If it gets me, I have to figure there are a lot of others who it gets as well. Users who use it once - and don't come back (are you with me Peter?)

Let's work together to deliver a better product. Incidentally, I've offered to help support PGM products previously, but there's been no follow through from the other side.

Only doing my best... I'm actually on your side.

Click on 'Guitar Track' in the Mixer and see if you all really intuitively follow all of this:

Attached Files (Click to download or enlarge) (Only available when you are logged in)
2016-08-24_20-11-11.jpg (184.5 KB, 292 downloads)

BIAB & RB2024 Win.(Audiophile), Sonar Platinum, Cakewalk by Bandlab, Izotope Prod.Bundle, Roland RD-1000, Synthogy Ivory, Kontakt, Focusrite 18i20, KetronSD2, NS40M Monitors, Pioneer Active Monitors, AKG K271 Studio H'phones