Hi Charlie

I'm following your tracks ...
As I'm heading in the same direction as your interesting workflow description indicates, I dived into the details and hence would appreciate even more details if you don't mind.
As I mentioned in the other thread your results were extremely good and inspired me a lot in the quest of recreating the past in new clothes.
I've inserted some questions in red below in your workflow.

1. I started the project importing the song into BIAB and applying the ACW for the actual tempo map and chord progression. I saved the BIAB project.
2. I opened a new project in RB and imported the track.
I.e. opening a *.*GU-file?
3. Using the average tempo determined from BIAB, I set the tempo to 103 and recorded a Click track.
I.e. the average tempo that the ACW in BB showed?
Click track with setting bars and/or beats?
Did you then realign the music according to the click track? Or did you do this at #5 including stretching of the audio?
Sometimes one gets the message about reconsolidating and this sometimes is a happening with the wav moving to a new bar position … Have you had this?

4. I opened the RB ACW and tweaked the tempo map and imported the song and chord progression into RB.
Preserving chords and part markers and just adjusting the bar-settings?
5. I did this twice before I was satisfied with the accuracy of the tempo. Once I was satisfied, I changed the tempo and stretched the audio to a fixed tempo of 102.
I.e. two runs within the same session with RB ACW?
Changing to the average tempo of ACW in RB?
Stretching with the Time stretch and Pitch shift command?

6. I used RB to split the stereo track into two separate mono tracks.
7. I saved the RB project and returned to BIAB and auditioned Xtra Styles and decided on Inspire – Cheery Indie Pop.
8. I returned to RB, Selected the Xtra Style – Inspire and generated the style.
9. I erased the original acoustic guitar track and silenced the spaces between words of the vocal track to eliminate as much of the original acoustic guitar as possible.
10. I duplicated the vocal track and edited that track so I could start over if necessary.
11. Once the vocal track was edited, I added RB effects and created two additional duplicates – Panned hard left and right.
12. I copied/pasted several phrases taken from the vocal track onto a new track and created harmonies from these.
13. I balanced, mixed and rendered the tracks to stereo.
14. I created a file of the song with a little of the original song added at the end for comparison if anyone is interested in hearing it and posted that to my Soundcloud account

cheers Thomas

On the latest Win version