I wrote this last year about being in a band in the 1970's.
The "fighting of chicks" bit, however, is from the early 2000's as we were driving home from a gig through little welsh villages and narrow country roads in 2 cars, I was second with the drummer Kev, then suddenly this drunk super sized lady was dancing down the middle of the road, so we slowed right down.
She fell on the lead car's bonnet, and started stripping!! Steve the passenger got out, he was luckily a drug and alcohol counsellor! and she then tried to get in the car and held onto Lloyd the driver with Steve trying to pull her out. Once Kev and I could see through our tears of laughter, we leapt out to help him.
We got her out and she really started fighting so we pushed her into roadside bushes and got out of there fast....And no-one ever believed us. frown
We always wondered what she thought when she woke with one hell of a hangover, half naked in a bush in a country lane. HAHAHA grin

Times were wild

I'm right back in the old days when were young and some say mad
I was superficiusly thinking 'bout the rockin and the boppin and the drinking and the dancing and the lies we were sold
just trying to make a buck, not having much luck just waitin for the man to come
we were in the right place at the wrong time
man those times were wild

living in the back of a hearse we converted I was sleeping on the top of my amp
fighting of the chicks as we were trying to get to famous noone wanting what we could so easily provide
remember that dude with the jacket like a drug store passing that stuff around
now in the wrong place at the wrong time

I can still see you at every date we played dancing in front of the band
scooting round the floor you didnt keep still as you were
catching my eye with the moves that you made
making damn certain I would never ever notice your face, which somehow I did

SOLO

I can still see you at every date we played dancing in front of the band
scooting round the floor you didnt keep still as you were
catching my eye with the moves that you made
making damn certain I would neverever notice your face

I'm right back in the old days when were young and some say mad
I was superficiusly thinking 'bout the rockin and the boppin and the drinking and the dancing and the lies we were sold
just trying to make a buck, not having much luck just waitin for the man to come
never in the right place at the right time

Key=D , Tempo 70, Length (m:s)=2:54
2 bar intro, 45 bar chorus, from bar 3 to bar 47. Repeat x1 chorus

RealTracks in song: ~585:Guitar, Resophonic, Rhythm Blues Muddy Sw 120
RealTracks in song: 1012:Bass, Electric, BluesRock Sw 140
RealTracks in style: 1412:Guitar, Acoustic, Rhythm CelticHornpipe Sw16 070
RealTracks in song: ~966:Guitar, Electric, Rhythm CountryBoogieGrittyMuted Sw 140
RealDrums in song: BodhranCelticHornpipe^2-a,b:Brushes

RealTracks in song: 529:Guitar, Acoustic, Strumming Hank Sw 065

Crash is POP American Crash sample,
Extra snare hits are a Bossa snare, and Kick is from a Rock RT. All programmed in FLoops. And a claps loop or two.

enjoy

Alyn