OK guys and gals....First time poster. I am a newbie, here is my story.Started young on keyboards (like 7) changed to bass around 20.Played in various bands and what not till late 30's.Quit playing,had a career and mouths to feed. With 20 plus odd years with out playing,kids out of college and on there own,I get the bug.I could not believe how technology has pass me by as I see everything that the internet and new programs have to offer. With plenty of money now in my pocket that I didn't have years ago,I purchased a new AM Fender Jazz bass, amp and goodies. I told my wife the disease has started. This weekend my new Ultrapak arrived and off I go into my own little world. I am blown away by this software,the realtracks sounds amazing.Very intuitive for a hack like me, however its also a bit intimidating. The whole midi thing is something I really want to get my arms around,but I see I need to peel this onion one layer at a time.I have gone thru the videos and tutorials,but manual but still feel lost.Generating songs from realtracks/styles is quite simple,trying to add a soloist or multiple soloist to parts of the song...not so simple yet. I think bringing aboard this beginner forum is a great idea.As others have said,it can be intimidating to ask questions in the more experienced forums. There appears to be very helpful and knowledgeable staff and users alike,and probably a bunch of old guys like me looking to learn something new. Thank you!! I will have many questions to ask....as soon as I understand what to ask!

BIAB 2020 Ultrapak HP Elitebook 8770W Intel I7 2.3GHz 12GB
Windows 10pro 64Bit