So to create MultiRiffs in Biab much the same way as RealBand does.

If I have all my tracks in my DAW, recorded session or BB tracks, so I need some solos or instrument fills.

I have set the solo/fill section to start earlier or end later as in RealBand's MultiRiff's, in BB I just highlight a bar before and after.
Using F5 I mute the tracks @ bar 1, un-mute @ bar 8, mute @ bar 13.
If you can automate the muting of all bars that are not highlighted (except Audio slot without having to F5), and then generate up 7 of the same RTs (this should be quick as the other bars are muted, actually empty), so if you highlight the bars then go up to a "MultiRiff" button that will let you choose the RT you want and then mutes the non selected bars and gives me 7 RT Solos/Fills to choose from.
With my downmixed stereo file loaded into the audio track I can find one that fits (you can even look at the notation of each of the 7 Riffs beforehand that you can't do in Realband), all we need to do is solo a riff and the Audio track, hit play or highlight a section and loop it, this will play our song Audio track along with it til we find one that fits while BB is looping, or generate up 7 again with Play/Generate button, then drag it out, either the section bars by highlighting them or the whole track without highlighting any bars.
You can also drag the RealCharts out to your DAW, click your notation window.
Once we have ReWire implemented soon, BB as Master and DAW as slave, you can use MultiRiffs with ReWire instead of having to load your downmix into the BB Audio track.
So as you hit play in BB the slave DAW will follow BB start/stop/continue/loop.

Attached Files (Click to download or enlarge) (Only available when you are logged in)
RB_MultiRiffs.jpg (154.22 KB, 758 downloads)
BB_Reaper_ReWire_MultiRiffs2.jpg (588.84 KB, 771 downloads)
Last edited by Pipeline; 11/30/16 11:36 PM.