As I understand it, pretty much the ProPak and the MegaPak don't change much from year to year (although I would imagine there is some new stuff there), other than getting you the new BIAB and RealBand main programs (which are the same in every PAK). If you could have afforded it, I would have probably upgraded to the UltraPlusPak, as that gives you everything except some of the PGMusic Video Tutorial PAK (many of which are dated) and the MIDI songs and Lessons PAK.

If you are within your 30 days, I believe you could do the upgrade for the difference in what you already paid.

The ProPak is really just to get you started with what BIAB can do. The MegaPak adds enough RealTracks to keep your interest, but the UltraPlusPak is where it really shines. And although they may change it in the future, the annual ProPak upgrade (usually for $99) gives you everything you need to make your previous UltraPlusPak the new UltraPlusPak. That to me is the most economical way to stay up to date with everything related to BIAB/RealBand.

John

Laptop-HP Omen I7 Win11Pro 32GB 2x2TB, 1x4TB SSD
Desktop-ASUS-I7 Win10Pro 32GB 2x1.5TB, 2x2TB, 1x4TB SATA

BB2024/UMC404HD/Casios/Cakewalk/Reaper/Studio One/MixBus/Notion/Finale/Dorico/Noteworthy/NI/Halion/IK

http://www.sus4chord.com