Originally Posted By: Jim Fogle
Tony,

Have you downloaded and installed the ++ December, 2016 RealTracks Update ++ I've provided the link to? The update addressed minor issues found in several RealTracks.

If you haven't applied the update then the update may fix an issue with one of the 6 RealTracks you're using.

If you have applied the update then the frozen tracks may be the issue. The update may have redefined the location for audio and the frozen tracks can not be reconstructed. Unfreezing the tracks allows the tracks to be reconstructed. I assume once the tracks are reconstructed they can be frozen once more and should work in the future.

Thanks for the suggestion.

I think I had previously installed the RT update but did it again and it didn't solve the problem.

Then I noticed that my Focusrite 2i2 audio module was not selected as the default playback device in Windows although it was selected in BIAB and seemed to be working OK. I have had this situation before and BIAB behaves strangely e.g. the Stylepicker style audition doesn't work. I made the 2i2 the default playback device and the problem has gone away. I think it has something to do with selecting two active audio devices at the same time.

Thanks
Tony