Originally Posted By: Charlie Fogle
This is excellent. Glad you are feeling better. I always look forward to your new posts. This is a great write, arrangement and performance.

One small thing that was noticeable to me in your mix was the left panned guitar from 0.17 -- 0.50 seemed to be competing with your vocal. For those few seconds, the mix seemed unbalanced and only felt balanced when the piano came up in the mix. Very minor distraction and I'm probably the only one to notice it.

This is a good song and very professional performance and I enjoyed my listen and will be back to listen some more.

Charlie

Charlie, thanks for your kind words! I am feeling a lot better, just had my second spinal injection yesterday, and it seems to be working! The electric guitar on the first verse was panned intentionally left, with the 12 string staying center. The piano does come in on the first chorus. Some may not like the choice, but that's the way I felt it at the time. smile I really appreciate your thoughtful comments!

Originally Posted By: floyd jane
Steve,

Nice opening! The song has an "easy catchiness" to it. Sits on the ear nicely. A good write. Lovely vocal and harmonies (as always).

Your arrangements are always a pleasure to listen to. Nice mod! Excellent mix.

A very enjoyable listen.

Stay well.

floyd

Thank you, Floyd! I always appreciate hearing from you. Glad you enjoyed this one!

Originally Posted By: dani48
Hi, Stephen !

Hope your health issues
are vaning soon !!

Your tune is absolutely
fantastic, I would say
it is one of your absolute
best if not the best !!!

To me this is my new
Stevefav !!

Take care

Cheers
Dani

Hi Dani! So glad you like this one! Always good to hear from you. Thanks for your thoughts about my health, as well.

Originally Posted By: Janice & Bud
This is a fine tune Steve...one of many from you. As always the vocal, the write,
the arrangement and the production are in that proverbial pocket. Everything is
so seamless.

Thanks for the addition to our playlist!

We love it.

Best to you re the neck issues. Plenty of sympathy from me (Bud) as I have
neck and back issues.

J&B

Janice and Bud, thank you so much for your comments! Really appreciate hearing from you on this one. I will be praying for your neck and back issues. I know they are no fun! I just had my 2nd spinal injection yesterday, and I am doing better. Thanks again!

=====

Steve

Steve Young
Music
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of." - Robert Schumann