Originally Posted By: bluage
Dear "Janice & Bud"...

Listening to pedal steel performances has always made me feel that it is the musical equivalent of the sound of someone weeping, and I mean from the gut. You two are messin' with my heartstrings on this one! Now, stop that! crazy

Would you excuse me for a moment while I dial the number to the suicide prevention hotline? blush

I didn't pay much attention to country/country western music until I stumbled upon Patsy Cline, who's voice froze me in time, wrecked me, and then lifted me up, and I...ain't...kiddin'. And then, Ray Charles happened with his album, "Modern Sounds in Country & Western." Ever since then I've become more and appreciative of those genres, because as far as the delivery of true, honest and heartfelt emotion, they can't be beat. I'd rather flow "tears in my beer" than "give it a hear", and then forget about what I heard.

"Out of Your World" is truly out of this world.

By the way, in the lyrics, there are the words "jack and coffee." May I ask what "jack" is?

Sincerely,

LOREN (a.k.a. "bluage")

Thanks Loren for the very nice review. Hope you didn't call that number smile

Jack refers to Jack Daniels. Never tried it with coffee but assume it could be a potent way to start a morning!

J&B

Originally Posted By: dani48
Hi, Bud & Janice !:))
How lovely isn´t this
beautiful tune so
wonderfully sung by
Janice !!!

Enjoyed it truly much !

Cheers
Dani

Thanks Dani!

J&B