Steve,

well, you sure echoed my political point of view! I'm tired of people on both sides of the aisle sowing seeds of animosity toward their fellow citizens. It's long past the time for finding fellowship based on the ways in which we are alike and stop focusing on the ways in which we are different.

Having said that...

I think this mix is cleaner than distilled water! You really know how to put a song together and make it sound awesome! You also have one of the best singing voices I've heard in the forum (my opinion, others surely have their favorites).

Speaking purely from personal preference, I'd have to say that I tend to be MOST blown-away when your vocals are wrapped around lush strings and pianos. You are one of the few forum vocalists who can make a highly orchestrated song sound like it was recorded in a Nashville studio.

This song was more of a rocker than most of what you present, and that sort of jars my expectations. But, you easily make it work, and it does a good job of illustrating just how flexible you are as a song writer!