Originally Posted By: rsdean
Steve,

This is excellent! Great groove on this one and strong vocal. Outstanding production as well...

A new favorite from you for me.

Bob

Thanks, Bob! I always appreciate hearing from you.

Originally Posted By: Robertkc
Steve,
No arguments here with the sentiment on your very enjoyable song.
The sing along feel of the chorus is just right and I thought the band sound was great.
Sweet vocals as well.

Robert

Thank you, Robert. Glad you like this one!

Originally Posted By: Charlie Fogle
Originally Posted By: rsdean
Steve,

This is excellent! Great groove on this one and strong vocal. Outstanding production as well...

A new favorite from you for me.

Bob

Same for me. Hope you share on social media so the message gets out. Good song for all to hear.

Charlie

Charlie, thank you for your very kind words! Feel free to "share" the YouTube, if you are so inclined. I am trying to get this one spread around. (Not just to promote me, but I believe in the message on this one.)

Originally Posted By: Biglad
excellent production and loved the track ,a little bit of springsteen going on in there .I was waiting for a big clem sax solo.great work steve

Thanks,Biglad. I "auditioned" the sax RT's, and they are excellent, but I just couldn't come up with one that I felt really fit the vibe and energy I was looking for here. Thanks for taking the time to listen and comment!

====

Steve

Steve Young
Music
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of." - Robert Schumann