Originally Posted By: PeterF
Steve

Great production - strong sound - very melodic and nicely gets your message across.

Peter

Thank you for taking the time to listen and comment, Peter! Glad you like it.

Originally Posted By: Pat Marr
Steve,

well, you sure echoed my political point of view! I'm tired of people on both sides of the aisle sowing seeds of animosity toward their fellow citizens. It's long past the time for finding fellowship based on the ways in which we are alike and stop focusing on the ways in which we are different.

Having said that...

I think this mix is cleaner than distilled water! You really know how to put a song together and make it sound awesome! You also have one of the best singing voices I've heard in the forum (my opinion, others surely have their favorites).

Speaking purely from personal preference, I'd have to say that I tend to be MOST blown-away when your vocals are wrapped around lush strings and pianos. You are one of the few forum vocalists who can make a highly orchestrated song sound like it was recorded in a Nashville studio.

This song was more of a rocker than most of what you present, and that sort of jars my expectations. But, you easily make it work, and it does a good job of illustrating just how flexible you are as a song writer!

Pat, it is good to hear from you! You are too kind. I really appreciate your comments, and I'm glad you like this one. I will have to do another lush strings and pianos song next! smile Thanks again, my friend.

Originally Posted By: 44kfl
Professional touches are evident throughout this song,
You always deliver top notch efforts
man, this is so good, great subject, great vocals
and you make the biab instruments fit eloquently
to your arrangement. It sounds like a good tight
band behind you, love the breaks, love the mix.
Enjoyed it

Kenny

Thanks so much, Kenny! Your comments are always appreciated!

Originally Posted By: Janice & Bud
We admire your consistently positive writes and this one certainly doesn't disappoint with it's timely message.

As Kenny said "professional touches are evident throughout this song..."

That pretty much covers it for us.

One word always comes to mind when we listen to your productions. Classy.

Whether it's the write, the vocal, the arrangement or the mix there's always just the right amount of everything. Never too much or too little.

Well done!!

J&B

Janice and Bud, I always appreciate hearing from you! As you know, I am a fan of your music, and your kind words really mean a lot to me.

====

Steve

Steve Young
Music
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of." - Robert Schumann