Originally Posted By: Greg Johnson
Originally Posted By: Robertkc
Steve,
No arguments here with the sentiment on your very enjoyable song.
The sing along feel of the chorus is just right and I thought the band sound was great.
Sweet vocals as well.

Robert

I agree with Robert!! We need a little unity and positivity. Music is great. Drums have great punch, and the vocal is sweet. Great stuff!! Take care. Greg

Hey Greg, sorry it has taken me so long to respond! I almost didn't notice your comments. smile Thanks so much for your very kind words! Yes, we sure can use some more unity and positivity in this country! Again, thanks for listening and commenting.

Originally Posted By: Muzic Trax
You definitely know how to get the best out of Biab. This is another fantastic song and mix. WTG !!!

TRax

TRax, thanks so much for your generous comments on this one!

Originally Posted By: Noel96
Hi Steve,

This morning I went back to re-listen to this song and discovered that I haven't yet commented on it! I'm sincerely sorry that it's taken me so long.

This is spectacular! The 4:25 disappeared in a flash. I don't know how you manage to think of such incredible and inventive arrangements but I'm awfully glad you do smile Every time I need some aural inspiration, a visit to a few of your songs always helps.

Everything about this song from writing to singing to final mix is radio ready! The lyrics really appealed to me. They flow fluidly and musically from beginning to end and are very engaging. By my third listen, I couldn't stop myself from singing along. A standout for me was the way you used a rest in "Take my .... hand and walk, etc."; this is excellent. It totally grabbed my attention and even got my head nodding a little more vigorously.

Whichever speaker I turn and face while the song is on its journey, there is nothing but great music!

If I had only a single word to comment on this song with, I'd enthusiastically go with...

...BRILLIANT!

All the best,
Noel

Thanks so much, Noel! It is always so good to hear from you! I really appreciate your comments on this song. Glad you enjoyed it!

===

Steve

Steve Young
Music
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of." - Robert Schumann