https://soundcloud.com/user-679049224/little-white-crosses

I've been working on this song for a while now. I was inspired by those little white crosses you see on the roadsides, where people mark the location of tragic accidents. I used a real band style: CROK12S.STY Classic Rock with 12 string Acoustic Guitar. I didn't use the organ track, but I used all the others. I played an acoustic guitar track, and used a couple of vocal tracks. This song was pretty hard to come up with the harmony for... I drove around listening to it for days ( I run a rural mail route, so I can listen all I want) trying to come up with parts. I finally just settled with something simple and let it go at that. I also used pushes in this song, and I didn't like the way it sounded with the drums, so I brought them down in the mix at those points. I also did some pretty high sustained notes singing the bridge and I'm not sure whether I like the way it sounds. I have a loud voice sometimes... I do not have any vocal processors outside of what is in Logic Pro 9. So, here it is... any suggestions would be welcomed.

Guitars and dogs are a lot alike. You can't have too many of them.