Originally Posted By: 90 dB
fj,

Well done. Brevity being the soul of wit. grin

Regards,

Lefty

From the King of Soulful Brevity, I'll take that as a huge compliment.
smile

Originally Posted By: Tommyc
WOW!!!!! You can word up a song like nobody else! Such Feeling in your vocals, like ya mean ever word!!!! What young man hasn't lived a simularish story, but you paint a incredible picture (as expected) that has a lasting memory! You Da Man! Floyd!!!!!! But kin ye pairodee? Wanna have a Pairodee-off? lol I wouldn't challenge the Kang of Wordin Up!!!!!! lol crazy

Tommy - Thankee for that! No way I'd touch that Pair OD stuff - you are too far ahead to ever catch. But feel free to write a song called "Pair OD"....

Originally Posted By: Janice & Bud
"Another great version of the subtly gut-wrenching, quietly understated reminder that so many human beings as Thoreau said "lead lives of quiet desperation."

David sorta set the piano on fire and walked off the stage. That one sentence says it and damn eloquently at that.

Non intellectual, intellectual, pseudo intellectual, poetic, not poetic -- anybody of about any ilk can relate to the pathos in this write and the powerful vocal performance that delivers it.

Janice says the imagery is so strong she readily pictures the folks in the bar and her at home....yep.

Immerse all the above in a high bar fj production (wonderful outro) and you've got in our opinion one of the strongest songs posted in a long time.

Kudos mr jane!!

J&B

Y'all are just too kind... thanks for such a great review.....