This tune is about a fictitious snake oil seller.
Hope you like it.
All comments welcome .
Rob

Captain Arnolds liquor

Hey come on down the fair ground I have cure for you its bound to stop you wheezing and take the stubborn from your mule.
Ive cured a thousand ailments no need to wonder why heal the hole up in a needle and chase your hog from the stye.

..............................................................................................................................................................
It'll cure you from lumbago and fix the palsy too chase the pox right off your chickens and cure a raging flue.
Its something quite affordable its Captain Arnold's liquor and its new.
.................................................................................................................................

No need to ask me question for I would never lie swear an oath on my old mothers if I waver she should die.
Its known to mend a broken bone and a hound from the mange its cured a balding woman and a man from the plague
...................................................................................
It'll cure you from lumbago a fix the palsy too chase the pox right off your chickens and cure a raging flue.
Its something quite affordable its captain Arnold's liquor and its new.
...................................................................................
Bridge

It will stop a leaking water trough and forecast coming rain restore the leather on your shoes and curl a horses mane.
It is the greatest cure all ever seen ,make a weak man strong just purchase a half a gallon and tell me if I'm wrong

****** Song Summary *************
Title: _SECLUDE - Seclude Dramatic Newgrass
File:Captain Arnolds Liquer.SGU
Key=A , Tempo 100, Length (m:s)=3:02
4 bar intro, 68 bar chorus, from bar 5 to bar 72. Repeat x1 chorus
No Melody
No Soloist track.
Song is saved with Volume, Pan, Reverb, Chorus, Bank0,
Style is _SECLUDE.STY (Seclude Dramatic Newgrass)

RealTracks in style: 2421:Bass, Acoustic, RockabillySlapBoomChicka Ev16 100
RealTracks in style: 2458:Strings, Rhythm CelticWaltz Ev 100
RealTracks in style: 623:Banjo, Background Backporch Ev 098
RealTracks in style: 1765:Guitar, High-Strung Acoustic, Fingerpicking Pop16ths Ev16 085
RealTracks in song: ~596:Fiddle, Soloist Bluegrass Doc Ev 100
RealDrums in style: PopAmericanEv^1-a:SS 1/2 BB, b:Snare Half BB

Last edited by Rob4580; 08/09/17 11:33 PM.