Originally Posted By: Biglad
My oh my i'd love to be a fly on the wall of your studio.Talent is a word used far too often on shows EG X factor lol.my friend you have it in a bundance .what a great song as many of yours are ,thank you so much for sharing .
cheers Brad

Brad - thanks for such a very nice comment!! We'll have to see what can be done about the fly-on-the-wall thing....

Originally Posted By: bluage
Dear "floydjane"...

Man, I'm jealous of you blush! I only made it through seven years in my marriage. When you gonna write the book that explains the secrets of the longevity of your relationship with your wife? smile

The addition of the congas RealTracks was inspired! The lyrics -- and the way you croon them -- had the effect of causing me to listen very closely and introspectively to them. They kept my ears (and my heart) focused on the details of the "little things" you described so endearingly in your song.

The sound of your production was clear and ringing, as though it had been recorded in the open air of an outdoor music festival. I found myself imagining a wave of applause beginning as the song ended and you stood up to take your bow, and then pointed out your obviously much-loved wife in the audience so everyone would know who you were singing about.

"floydlane", congratulations on honoring the truly sacred vow that the marriage rite demands from all who betroth themselves to a life partner: "'Til death do us part."

Most sincerely,

LOREN

Loren - Thanks for a lovely review. Glad to see the congas noticed...